How do I set up a proxy on iOS?
In the world of modern technology, where mobile devices such as iPhone and iPad play an important role in our daily lives, security and anonymity when using the internet are becoming more and more important. Setting up a proxy server on iOS devices is one way to ensure your online security and anonymity. In this article, we will look at how to set up a proxy on iOS devices.
Setting up a proxy on iOS devices is pretty simple. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Open «Settings» on your iOS device.
- Scroll down and select «Wi-Fi».
- Select the Wi-Fi network you are connected to (click the «i» icon next to it).
- Scroll down and find the «HTTP Proxy» section.
- Select «Proxy Setup» and enter your proxy server details such as address and port.
- Click «Done» to save the settings.
Your iOS device will now use the specified proxy server when connecting to the Internet. Setting up a proxy on iOS devices can greatly increase your level of security and anonymity when using the internet. Use our tips to set up a proxy on your iOS device and enjoy safer and more anonymous internet surfing.