We have collected for you the answers to the most popular questions of our clients. You can always ask your question through the feedback form.
- How do I try a proxy?
- How are server proxies different from private proxies?
- Can I manually select a city or proxy IP address?
- What is the number of subnets and can different subnets be selected?
- How different are the proxies if you buy the same package?
- Proxies are based on Windows or Linux?
- Are your proxies ISPs or DCHs?
- What sites or tasks are proxies suitable for?
- For how long can I buy a proxy?
- How long will the proxies last?
- Are your proxies IPv4 or IPv6?
- Are your proxies HTTP, HTTPS, SOCKS4, SOCKS5?
- What ports do proxies work through?
- What’s the speed on the proxy?
- What is the traffic limit of your proxies?
- How do I get a list of proxies?
- Where do I get the Login/Password for proxy authorization?
- What to do if proxies don’t work or stop working?
- Is it possible to use a proxy if I have a dynamic IP?
- Can I bind one proxy packet to 4 IPs at once?
- Why does the GEO check show a different proxy country?
- Why does the proxy checker show that the proxies are not working?
- Are the proxies being updated?
- How do I check if a proxy works?
- How do I make a refund?
How do I try a proxy?
Test the proxies in the first 24 hours after payment. If the proxies do not work for you, you can request a refund through tech support.
How are server proxies different from private proxies?
Server and private proxies are almost identical in characteristics, but the server proxy is issued to multiple users and is not suitable for all sites.
Private proxies are issued in one hand, suitable for personal use and for working with most sites on the Internet.
Can I manually select a city or proxy IP address?
No. Only the proxy country and the number of IPs in the package can be selected when purchasing. The rest of the criteria are randomly generated.
What is the number of subnets and can different subnets be selected?
More than 300 class (C) subnets in the total proxy buffer. There is no way to get a list of proxies with completely different subnets and scattered IPs. The list of IPs is not picked up manually, but is always randomly generated. It is not possible to predict in advance how many subnets a client will get.
How different are the proxies if you buy the same package?
The proxy list is randomly generated from the general proxy buffer. The probability of matching IP addresses in packets is minimal.
Proxies are based on Windows or Linux?
We only provide proxies based on Linux.
Are your proxies ISPs or DCHs?
ISP proxies are present in the general buffer, but are very rare. All other proxies are defined as «Data Center».
What sites or tasks are proxies suitable for?
Each client’s requests are individual, so proxies are tested by the users themselves. Before you buy proxies, you can test them for free for your tasks and find out if they are suitable for you.
For how long can I buy a proxy?
The minimum rental period for a proxy is 30 days. You can extend the lease for 30, 90 and 360 days.
How long will the proxies last?
Our proxies work on the best modern equipment and are maintained only by experienced professionals, so the proxies are always in working order (do not die) and work steadily 365 days a year.
Are your proxies IPv4 or IPv6?
We offer IPv4 proxies only.
Are your proxies HTTP, HTTPS, SOCKS4, SOCKS5?
Yes. You can choose which network protocols the proxies will work with.
What ports do proxies work through?
HTTP/HTTPS proxies work on port 8080/8085. SOCKS 4/5 proxies work on port 1080/1085.
What’s the speed on the proxy?
Proxy speeds of up to 100 Mbps.
What is the traffic limit of your proxies?
There are no restrictions, the traffic is unlimited.
How do I get a list of proxies?
- Log in to your personal cabinet. Select the «Services» tab in the top menu and go to the «My Products & Services» section.
- In the list that appears, click on the service with the «Active» status, set the IP binding (specify the IP address from which you will work with the proxy, you can find it out through 2ip.ru) and click on «Set».
- Read the suggested settings, choose the appropriate ones and download the list of proxies as a «TXT» or «CSV» file.
Where do I get the Login/Password for proxy authorization?
Under «My Products & Services» click on the active service, before the «IP binding» field will be the login and password to authorize the proxy list.
What to do if proxies don’t work or stop working?
Go to the client panel, go to the active service and check the IP binding. If your current IP address (from which the proxy is used) is different from the one set in the «IP binding» field, you need to update the binding by entering a new IP.
Is it possible to use a proxy if I have a dynamic IP?
Yes. But after each change of IP-address you will have to go to the client panel and update the IP binding.
Can I bind one proxy packet to 4 IPs at once?
No. Each proxy packet is bound to one IP address. If you need to bind proxies to several IPs, you need to buy additional packets (the list of proxies for each packet will be different).
Why does the GEO check show a different proxy country?
We have seen more than once that the same proxy on three different checking sites shows different GEO IPs. And this is not a problem of the proxy, it is a problem of the resource where you check GEO.
We only sell our own server proxies. And we ourselves register their belonging to this or that country. There are several organizations which are engaged in the distribution of IP by country:
- AFRINIC (Africa) – http://www.afrinic.net/ whois.afrinic.net
- APNIC (Asia Pacific) – http://www.apnic.net/ whois.apnic.net
- ARIN (North America) – http://www.arin.net/ whois.arin.net
- LACNIC (Latin America and the Carribean) – http://www.lacnic.net/ whois.lacnic.net
- Europe – https://www.ripe.net
Every GEO IP service should regularly update their data from these resources. But the problem is that most of these services get this information from different sources and at different intervals. Some services update their GEO bases regularly, while others do not do it for years. We are not able to answer for such services.
To check the GEO, we recommend using the service www.ip2location.com, this resource frequently updates its geo-bases (updates bases from 5 regional Internet registrars), its data is closest to reality.
Why does the proxy checker show that the proxies are not working?
Our proxies work by binding to an IP address or via login and password authentication, so this tool is not able to detect proxies.
Are the proxies being updated?
The proxy list can be updated once every 8 days. Updating is not mandatory and is applied at the customer’s request.
How do I check if a proxy works?
The easiest way to make sure our proxies work is to set up a proxy in any browser you have access to.
How do I make a refund?
If the proxies are not suitable for you, you can request a refund within 24 hours after purchase. For a refund you need to contact the Support Service.
You can also cancel an active order and the funds will be transferred to the internal account balance for further orders. Cancellation request is available once every three days.