You may not use any of «Proxy5» services to:
- Do anything illegal or otherwise violate applicable law;
- Threaten, harass, or violate the privacy rights of others; send unsolicited communications; or intercept, monitor, or modify communications not intended for you;
- Harm users such as by using viruses, spyware or malware, worms, trojan horses, time bombs or any other such malicious codes or instructions;
- Deceive, mislead, defraud, phish, or commit or attempt to commit identity theft;
- Engage in or promote illegal gambling;
- Degrade, intimidate, incite violence against, or encourage prejudicial action against someone or a group based on age, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, geographic location or other protected category;
- Exploit or harm children;
- Sell, purchase, or advertise illegal or controlled products or services;
- Upload, download, transmit, display, or grant access to content that includes graphic depictions of sexuality or violence;
- Collect or harvest personally identifiable information without permission. This includes, but is not limited to, account names and email addresses;
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts «Proxy5» services or products (or the servers and networks which are connected to «Proxy5» services);
- Violate the copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property rights of others;
- Violate any person’s rights of privacy or publicity.
These are only examples. You should not consider this a complete list, and we may update the list from time to time. «Proxy5» reserves the right to remove any content or suspend any users that it deems in violation of these conditions.
Report Violation – [email protected]
Disclaimer of warranties or limitation of liability
The communications are provided «as is» with all faults. To the extent permitted by law, «Proxy5» and the indemnified parties hereby disclaim all warranties, whether express or implied, including without limitation warranties that the communications are free of defects, merchantable, fit for a particular purpose, and non-infringing. You bear the entire risk as to using the communications for your purposes and as to the quality and performance of the communications, including without limitation the risk that your hardware, software, or content is deleted or corrupted, that someone else gains unauthorized access to your information, or that another user misuses or misappropriates your submission. This limitation will apply notwithstanding the failure of essential purpose of any remedy. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties, so this disclaimer may not apply to you.
Except as required by law, «Proxy5» and the indemnified parties will not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages arising out of or in any way relating to these terms or the use of or inability to use the communications, including without limitation direct and indirect damages for loss of goodwill, work stoppage, lost profits, loss of data, and computer failure or malfunction, even if advised of the possibility of such damages and regardless of the theory (contract, tort, or otherwise) upon which such claim is based. The collective liability of «Proxy5» and the indemnified parties under this agreement will not exceed $500 (five hundred dollars). Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, consequential, or special damages, so this exclusion and limitation may not apply to you.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless «Proxy5», its contractors, contributors, licensors, and partners, and the respective directors, officers, employees and agents of the foregoing («Indemnified Parties») from and against any and all third party claims and expenses, including attorneys fees, arising out of or related to your use of our Communications (including, but not limited to, from your Submissions or from your violation of any these Terms).
For us, «personal information» means information which either directly identifies you (like your name, email address, or billing information) or can be reasonably linked or combined to identify you (like an account identification number or IP address). We’ll always tell you what personal information we’re collecting from you. See each product’s Privacy Notice for specific details.
Any information that falls outside of this is «non-personal information».
If we store your personal information with information that is non-personal, we will consider the combination as personal information. If we remove all personal information from a set of data then the remaining is non-personal information.
We learn information about you when:
- you give it to us directly (e.g., when you choose to send us crash reports);
- we collect it automatically through our products and services;
- when we try and understand more about you based on information you’ve given to us (e.g., when we use your IP address to customize language for some of our services).
When you give us information, we will use it in the ways for which you’ve given us permission. Generally, we use your information to help us provide and improve our products and services for you.
- When the law requires it. We follow the law whenever we receive requests about you from a government or related to a lawsuit. We’ll notify you when we’re asked to hand over your personal information in this way unless we’re legally prohibited from doing so. When we receive requests like this, we’ll only release your personal information if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. Nothing in this policy is intended to limit any legal defenses or objections that you may have to a third party’s request to disclose your information.
- When we believe it is necessary to prevent harm to you or someone else. We will only share your information in this way if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of you, our other users or the public.
We are committed to protecting your personal information once we have it. We implement physical, business and technical security measures. Despite our efforts, if we learn of a security breach, we’ll notify you so that you can take appropriate protective steps.
We also don’t want your personal information for any longer than we need it, so we only keep it long enough to do what we collected it for. Once we don’t need it, we take steps to destroy it unless we are required by law to keep it longer.
We may need to change this policy and our notices. The updates will be posted online. If the changes are substantive, we will announce the update through «Proxy5» usual channels for such announcements such as blog posts and forums. Your continued use of the product or service after the effective date of such changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes. To make your review more convenient, we will post an effective date at the top of the page.